Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cupcake birthday


I used scraps from my scrap file and even ribbon scraps out of my scrap jar for this card, I love when I do that. The stamps are a Close to My Heart set I earned for free back in April love the cupcake, I also used Close to My Heart inks (don't remember the colors though). I think I even used a sheetloads sketch for this card. This was a fun card to put together.
Schools been in session here for 3 weeks and I think I'm finally getting the routine down. Hopefully now that I'm getting back into the swing of things I can get my crafting mojo back and be able to share more current projects.
I'm really excited I ordered 3 new Close to My Heart sets last night. I can't wait to get them and create!!!
Thanks for looking!!! I love comments!!!

No comments: